Caseys Store - Do not apply with Casey's until they get their management "Act" together
Hired July 15th, left a little over six months later. In all my years of retail management, I have never seen such behavior nor been treated with such disrespect. Money was good, but from the beginning it was a FIASCO. All I can say is WOW. WOW that no one in the upper echelon saw what was going on nor tried to make things right by yanking the chains of two immediate "Supervisors" who were running AMOK.
Never again.....I'll avoid them like the PLAGUE and advise anyone with talent thinking of applying there to do the same until things change.
I've never been SO disappointed in how it ended. There was deceit, dishonesty, and outright LIES on the part of the area supervisor.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dishonesty of management above me
- Reason of review:
- Multiple issues with DM, training, and Area Supervisor
- Product or service
- Caseys Store Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I love my family , Jesus Christ , and I loved art my entire life ! I was told this was a career and I was treated like dirt..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "Date of Incident - Multiple Days ( During May 2015) Client Number - +1.617.933.5480 TransTutors started a paid campaign to get questions. We participated in the program and was assured by the..."
- "Aldi, what have you done???? I used to love Clancy's White Rounds Tortilla chips. We just bought some new bags and they are terrible. For some reason the latest batch..."
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "We purchased a transmission in October for our boy's car. It arrived, but when our mechanic went to install it, the transmission was faulty! We called for two weeks..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."