Hired July 15th, left a little over six months later. In all my years of retail management, I have never seen such behavior nor been treated with such disrespect. Money was good, but from the beginning it was a FIASCO. All I can say is WOW. WOW that no one in the upper echelon saw what was going on nor tried to make things right by yanking the chains of two immediate "Supervisors" who were running AMOK.

Never again.....I'll avoid them like the PLAGUE and advise anyone with talent thinking of applying there to do the same until things change.

I've never been SO disappointed in how it ended. There was deceit, dishonesty, and outright LIES on the part of the area supervisor.

‪#‎badtasteinmymouthforcaseys‬

This reviewer shared experience about "multiple issues with dm, training, and area supervisor" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Caseys Store and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about caseys store work experience from Caseys Store was dishonesty of management above me Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Caseys Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Caseys Store to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Caseys Store?

Comments

They expect one person to do the job of 5 or 6 with very little pay.I have never once had a break and I have worked at a Casey's for 8 months.

The only "perks" is half price food during your shift and free drinks, but I never have time to eat.The store I work at is very understaffed because of the working conditions.

What we need to do is all ban together and for class action lawsuit against their illegal practices. Thst is the only was they will ever change. Then they will hear us.