Kokomo, Indiana

Hired July 15th, left a little over six months later. In all my years of retail management, I have never seen such behavior nor been treated with such disrespect. Money was good, but from the beginning it was a FIASCO. All I can say is WOW. WOW that no one in the upper echelon saw what was going on nor tried to make things right by yanking the chains of two immediate "Supervisors" who were running AMOK.

Never again.....I'll avoid them like the PLAGUE and advise anyone with talent thinking of applying there to do the same until things change.

I've never been SO disappointed in how it ended. There was deceit, dishonesty, and outright LIES on the part of the area supervisor.

‪#‎badtasteinmymouthforcaseys‬

Review about: Caseys Store Work Experience.

I didn't like: Dishonesty of management above me.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Multiple issues with DM, training, and Area Supervisor / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Caseys Store?

Comments

Aaron

What we need to do is all ban together and for class action lawsuit against their illegal practices. Thst is the only was they will ever change. Then they will hear us.