I ordered a pizza from the Casey's Tipton, IN location tonight.I went in about a half hour later to pick it up, and the guy said he didn't think I was coming so he decided not to make it.

When I called, he said he didn't even know how to make the pizza I ordered, but he would try. Apparently he didn't try.

They said I could come back later for a free pizza, but that didn't help me out much, since I had to get back to work from my lunch break, and the pizza was for my co-workers.The lack of professionalism was very frustrating.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of caseys store pizza from Caseys Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Caseys Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Caseys Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Caseys Store?

Comments