I ordered a pizza from the Casey's Tipton, IN location tonight.I went in about a half hour later to pick it up, and the guy said he didn't think I was coming so he decided not to make it.

When I called, he said he didn't even know how to make the pizza I ordered, but he would try. Apparently he didn't try.

They said I could come back later for a free pizza, but that didn't help me out much, since I had to get back to work from my lunch break, and the pizza was for my co-workers.The lack of professionalism was very frustrating.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of caseys store pizza from Caseys Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Caseys Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Caseys Store for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Caseys Store?

Comments

Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Caseys Store - Do not apply with Casey's until they get their management "Act" together Caseys Store "Hired July 15th, left a little over six months later. In all my years of retail management, I have never seen such behavior nor been treated with such disrespect. Money..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more